Elevate your training potential by feeding your body whole and nutritious foods. I believe that each person is biochemically distinct with unique nutritional requirements, and that the interrelationship of the mind, body and spirit are factors in overall health and wellbeing. I am committed to high quality service and continually building competency through research and education.
Please contact me for a free 30 min consultation and pricing details
Be strong in yourself.
We can work together to address the following concerns:
- Metabolism concerns, skinny fat syndrome, yo-yo dieting, inability to lose weight (even with exercise)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, food sensitivities or digestion issues
- Low energy and fatigue, stress, blood pressure and blood sugar challenges, brain fog, mental clarity
- Vitamin and mineral imbalances
- Hormone imbalances (menopause, low energy, skin conditions, low sex drive)
- Identifying nutritional/system imbalances and lifestyle habits
- Designing a program for sustainable weight loss or weight management
- Building customized diets for wellness concerns and active and healthy lifestyles
- Regulating low energy, fatigue and stress using optimal foods, vitamins, minerals and lifestyle
- Applying detoxification strategies for deep and continual cleansing
- Providing education to individuals or small or large groups on:
- Whole foods, labels, organic/local foods and products,
- Sustainable farming practices,
- Various wellness lifestyle modifications,
- Fermenting or preserving techniques, and
- Shopping tips and grocery store tours, etc.
Healthy Bowel and Gut Strategies
Susanne also works to provide new strategies for building and maintaining a healthy bowel and gut using foods, vitamin and mineral supplementation, testing for leaky gut and food sensitivities.
Benefits of a customized plan may include:
- Improved bowel function, regulated daily bowel movements,
- Reduction of toxins, added support during detoxification programs,
- Supporting rebalancing (dysbiosis) of biota, and
- Reduction of inflammatory conditions.